PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Dec 2009, 14:59
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FE - Allow me, from one No Voting CC member to another, staunch left BASSA supporter offer you some friendly, caring, colleague-type advice.

They don't like us. In fact they hate us. (Understatement). We have ruined millions of people's Christmas plans to be with their loved ones at Christmas. Not only that, while many people across the UK, across the continent, and across the globe are taking redundancies, low-paid jobs etc, we have done this in the Name of One Crew member off an aircraft.

It ain't going down too well, Fume. Mr Salmon and other loyal, loyal BA customers are taking their business (and our salaries) away as we type. Literally.

Go get yourself some humility Mate. If not for your own sake, then mine as I INTEND TO COME TO WORK EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS IF I HAVE TO to try and retrieve a modicum of the business back from Mr Salmon and others that we so desperately need.

Failing that, then just shut-up. I for one have had about as much as I can take from the likes of you and your -up self-centred, Union.