PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Dec 2009, 08:43
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Bunker,
Thanks again, it's enough to put anyone off, being cross examined here.

Plodding along,
As a shorthaul CSD, my predicted allowances and variable pay for December is £600. For most of this year, I've averaged between £500 to £700 and it's been even as low as £288 before tax! Now I don't intend to publish my roster or allowances here, but please, I have no mileage to gain from misleading anyone.
It's been a bad year for shorthaul CSDs and of course there are others out there who are far worse off. I'm not looking for sympathy as I'm lucky to have a job at with BA but with the impending strike, we might all loose what we have.

There are more important issues here at stake than quibbling about what I earn. But that's my fault for posting it here which I regret.

For those of you who are going to strike, please, please think again. We might not have a BA if you strike.
Anyone else wishing to come to work with me over the strike period, please PM me if you have any concerns, you have my support.

I'm BA cabin crew and the above are my personal views and not my employer's.