PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 16th Dec 2009, 07:33
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meanwhile, despite every financial commentators' articles to the contrary, the CrewForum love-in continues as the moral crusaders over there talk about how this is a fight for what's right. Or, more accurately how they'd like to "gob in WW's face".

Mind you this one did strike me as a tad amusing, rather neatly summed up the inability to think multi-dimensionally that stalks those hallowed web-halls.

A LGW CREW JUST RANG THE BBC AND SAID "WE HAVE HAD THE NEW CREWIN LEVELS FOR 3 YEARS AND IT WORKS FINE. LHR CREWS SHOULD WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE"

BASSA WE NEED TO ACT IMMEDIATELY HERE!
Yup, that's right. Someone said something I don't like so BASSA needs to deal with it. If it wasn't so deadly, utterly serious I'd be crying with laughter.
In fact give it 5 minutes and they'll no doubt be claiming it was a pilot or a manager doing it because no right thinking crew member would claim that. Would they?

For any crew who post on here and bring reason to the debate can I make my plea again to ask all of us to treat them with the same dignity they bring. Anyone, and I mean anyone, who dares to tread the non-BASSA path elsewhere is being met with torrents of abuse and accusations of all sorts of mental-health issues, collusion with BA etc etc.

Watching this unfold is leading me inexorably to the conclusion that the BASSA machine would actively prefer to bankrupt the company to prove some half-conceived, 70's style political point.