PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Dec 2009, 19:46
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WatersideWonker

This is a fine game of chess next move 2pm tomorrow if Bassa lose then another ballot with even more than 92.49% with or without VR people we shall press on until our fight has been won.
Your naivety startles even me and I've been reading your prattle for months on this thread!

If BASSA lose and the ballot is declared illegal thus the IA is declared illegal then I think Unite will have a few more pressing matters on its agenda than running another useless ballot for BASSA 'until your fight has been won'.

If BASSA lose then BA will claim full damages from Unite/BASSA for disruption, loss of revenue and loss of projected revenue. Add to that corporate image damage and forward bookings losses and you are looking at one massive bill.

So, instead of your usual tub thumping exercise I suggest you hope that BASSA win because, if they don't, BASSA will cease to exist except in memories.

Personally, here's hoping for a flash of common sense and an injunction preventing BASSA from destroying a good company.