PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Dec 2009, 14:35
BABOBO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also just had the confirmation e-mail confirming my intent to work during the strike! I really really hope that there will be many more crew putting their names down. Yes.... I do feel very anxious about the whole situation and crossing the picket line.... but I will come into work with my head held up high!!!

Also..... it seems like the first 'cracks' are appearing in 'BASSA's stronghold'..... I have spoken to a few colleagues / friends on the phone now who have admitted they feel they have done the wrong thing by voting yes. I didn't even bother to go back over all the arguments why not to strike as I have done this many of times and they still voted yes without properly thinking about what that meant...... !!! I did however encourage them to put their names down on the volunteer lists to work during the strike.....

In my opinion we might be in for a surprise when BA counts all the names on the lists..... like me, there will be quit a few people out there supporting the operation and do our very best to look after our valued customers!!!