PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Dec 2009, 13:14
Fork Handles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re the video. Is the bloke with the glasses Len Mclusky? If so why are these poeple always from Merseyside. Derek Hatton springs to mind. Is Malone in the country and as a previous poster suggested will the hmrc be monitoring or will she scuttle back to LAX and lead from the Back.These people are priceless. How can you sit on a podium spouting 7os miltant tripe and commute to work from LAX to watch tv in an office without seeing the irony of it by hijacking of whatever ideology suits your protectionism.Your being asked to help on a service for christ sake.What goes around comes around Malone.

I wouldnt worry about the CC turning up for a strike. They cant even make the lobby for dinner unless our offering free Primark vouchers as well.

On a serious note it is laughable that they have the barefaced cheek to present themselves as the hard done by willing to negotiate group. How can the CC follow such a bunch of deluded or lying, or both, t0ssers down this path.They are basically lying. The earlier release basically said lgw contract is crap but they wanted it but there is no way were having it...oh no dahling.

The lawyer said they cant sack you as they will immediately qualify for unfair dismissal EH??? If your not dismissed why do you qualify for it.As for that topic its been done to death on here.
Unfortunately the streotype cc has the ascendancy and that is of the huffy, hissy fit camp,light on the loafers drama queens or selfish botx infested windsor witches with a slim grasp on anything except soaps and x factor. That is a shame as they dont represent the majority of BA CC. They do everyone else a disservice.
As the speaker said he has been involved in many strikes. Lokking at him good work if you can get it. Utterly utterly enraging.I am seething with annoyance at these muppets and I no longer work there.
Ill come in for free cross any picket line eye to eye with these t0ssers and take great pleasure in watching them fail.Give me and people like me temporary contracts for a month and Ill do it for free.
willie I hope you give them a total drubbing.