PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Dec 2009, 00:18
sharpclassic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Incredible.

For those of you who say that the reason people return to BA is because of the top quality service of the CC are clearly either deluded or flying with some BA impostor.

From my father...
"The arrogance and "I'm doing you a favour bringing you food and drink" attitude that I have experienced on far too many BA flight in both First and Club means I will never again fly with BA. Emirates/Singapore/Virgin have a better First/Business product and FAR superior Cabin Crew who make you feel like it was worth spending several thousands of pound on the ticket"

The Times didn't do you any favours today either, paraphrased from what I can remember, the reasons for the strike are....

"2 crew members being removed from long haul flights and Senior Cabin crew being made to serve meals in Business Class"

God forbid cabin crew should be asked to serve meals as part of their job description! You'd better be careful, they'll be asking you to assist passengers out of the aircraft in case of an emergency next!