PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avanti down on ice cap
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2009, 21:24
theaviator2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you just plain stupid????

First off you should learn to spell when you write a post!!!!

I have worked in the Middle East for 3 years, before this i worked in the US/Europe and Asia, apart from being a pilot i was also the Sales Manager for my company and thereby know many of the in's and out's of the business in the Middle East.

All you need to do is take a look at the past 3 years in the Middle East and look at how many companie's have gone Bankrupt, or havent paid their pilots, or removed schedules and i can go on and on..

As the sales manager for my company i can tell you i have been in contact with SEVERAL companies in this region that were operating N-reg aircraft's ILLEGAL, and either not informing the insurance about ther commercial operations OR buying off-shore insurance's that requires less if ANY background checks.

Believe me when i also say that the FAA are looking into Golden Falcon and many others as they have been receiving several reports from various operators who are tired of having faker's operate at lower rates as they do not have the same expences as others....

Of ur spelling i kinda take it that you are from the Middle East and therefor feel that your feet are being stepped on when people are posting Negative post's about the Middle East, in the future before you make post's you should prob. get some background knowledge of the situation, get to know operators around this region before you start talking back at me this way!!!

I am trying to make others aware that there are SERIOUS issues in the Middle East in regards to operators i.e reason why i am leaving and NO i did not get fired i choose to leave my 165.000usd job a year as i no longer want to be a part of the ongoing bull.... going on in this region.

I have NOOOOO problems in pilots doing their own flight plan's and i do myself aswell, i do however have problems when i talk to pilots who WORK for this company which im sure u havent done, who tells me they are doing preflight planning 3 hours before a 10 hour flight to iceland giving them a total workday of over 15 hours and then MIN rest flying single pilot...

Yes that point is about safety and it happens often in the Middle East with several operators on various jet's that pilots are being pushed by their company to work far beyond their duty limitations and not doing so would result in threats or others by their company.

So again trying to warn others about the situation in the Middle East and the possibility if not knowing the company good before you join that you might end up in a company where you do end up on the ice on greenland!!!

And if you think im still wrong, then try to make a search on PPrune and see how much negative feedback the Middle East have compared to USA/EUROPE or ASIA..... The Middle East is byfar in front on that account.

Oh and just an extra note.... Thankfully the FAA are looking into the various operators in the Middle East who are operating illegal, im so happy to know they not only are gunning for the companies but also the PILOTS who work or used to work for these companies,,, i personally cant stand these pilots who knowingly are helping these companies making the current situation and requtation of the business worse then it already is, and im glad that several pilots will get their license revoked!!!!!!!
Any pilot working or used to work for these types of operators who are saying they didnt know anything are full of S..T, AOC/INSURANCE and normal brainfunction should be found inside the aircraft!!!

NIGHT

Last edited by theaviator2005; 14th Dec 2009 at 22:11.