PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 14th Dec 2009, 19:09
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AtlasDrawer,

Welcome - glad you found us - and a huge well done. You were able to seriously consider the ramifications of what this will do to customers, to employees, to BA and to families across the world and you voted appropriately. Us No voters can and will go to work. You are not alone, and we will not allow the bullies to prevent us from doing so.

I too actually feel scared, even though I have voted No and always knew I would not strike. So just think what the Yes voters must be feeling - absolutely petrified. That's why we haven't heard from them on here - the Union has overstepped the mark now. Asking them to strike OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR, and FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE DAYS.

They will all be thinking - this isn't what I meant when I ticked the YES box. Well, I'm afraid we did warn you. What did you expect from a Union that knows no morals, and is simply on a Power struggle against WW?

Personally, I do hope that WW is gathering the temps. And I sincerely hope that it puts this outdated, selfish Union out of work. Once and for all. It will be worth crossing the picket line for that reason alone.

Oh - and you'd be more than welcome on our Committee!! Chin Up.

I am BA cabin crew, and the above represents my own view and not that of BA.