PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilots Offered Work as Cabin Crew in January
Old 13th Dec 2009, 17:46
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, shiver my timbers! From the very person who was soooo critical of Astraeus (step forward and take a bow Norman S Fletcher)
My personal view is that Astraeus are a two-bit company with two-bit management whose possible success is a threat to our whole industry. I frankly do not want Astraeus and their fellow travellers to succeed - I wish to seem them well out of the Airbus market. They have nothing to add to our industry and have done a great deal to destroy people's futures. I genuinely feel sorry for the unemployed - but not sorry enough to tell them to take these jobs.
As for me, I actually am mightily glad to be working for easyJet right now. Is it the best airline in the world? Absolutely not. Does it offer the best money? Absolutely not. Is it secure? As secure as any airline I know of. We are all taking part in a game of 'Musical Chairs' - the name of the game is to be on the strongest chair when the music stops. Right now the music has well and truly stopped and the easyJet chair looks decidedly inviting right now from where I sit.
Yes, 'from where you sit'- as TC on Airbus! 'You're alright, Jack!' After what you said in the Astraeus thread, and what your 'marvellous' airline is up to now- wash your mouth out! But then, it is fun on an anonymous forum like this to indulge in a bit of anonymous abuse, isn't it?