PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilots Offered Work as Cabin Crew in January
Old 13th Dec 2009, 17:32
Norman Stanley Fletcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alas, the previous thread on whether easyJet is now worse than Ryanair is coming true before my eyes. I am not yet at liberty to give the exact details, but the latest offering to CTC guys surpasses the darkest acts of Ruinair towards any of their pilots. If ever you doubted the need for a union at easyJet this will change your view. Whoever dreamt up this contract must be living in the same era as Oliver Twist and the Poor House. Put simply, the CTC guys are outside the protection of BALPA and are about to pay a terrible price. We need to get them into the fold very soon indeed to offer them protection from the ghastly excesses of our management. When you are at the top looking down like Leo and his acolyte Slim it all looks very rosy. When you are at the bottom looking up it all looks very different. Some big battles are about to be fought and we simply cannot afford to lose them. As I say, looking at this new CTC contract is like looking into an abyss.