PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilots Offered Work as Cabin Crew in January
Old 13th Dec 2009, 16:13
HundredPercentPlease

Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by LHC, on first bottle of Montrachet
I spend more time than I should wondering why it is that truly good and decent men like Norman continue to be seduced by the hollow promises of BLAPA when, demonstrably, they deliver nothing.
Apart from all the stuff they have delivered which has far outweighed the cost.

Originally Posted by LHC, on second bottle of Montrachet
In fact less than nothing since they routinely betray the implicit promise of their membership.
Er, see above.

Originally Posted by LHC, on third bottle of Montrachet
Standing inert whilst the headless chickens at the Grand Luton Orangery utilise your CTC rape victims as cabin staff is just the latest in a long line of failures. Remind me Norman, what is a union for exactly? Oh, that’s right, to protect the rights of all members..snip..
I think you'll find that it's CTC who are easing the CTC pilots forwards. You know, even on your third bottle, that it's hard to represent someone who doesn't work for you. Yet.

I'm going to guess that your suggested course of action (drop BALPA and become deunionised) will somehow stop this from happening to these CTC pilots. But I fail to see how.

Originally Posted by LHC, on fourth bottle of Montrachet
The word from your beloved BLAPA? "Sorry lads, we sympathise but there's ‘nowt we can do." Were your BLAPA all they claim to be, there wouldn't be a G registered airliner flying above the skies of Britain until this horror story is resolved.
Four bottles, and the logic is cloudy. Not to mention the whole issue of UK law.

Originally Posted by LHC, on fifth bottle of Montrachet
You write much of the benefits of unity and warn against the dangers inherent in a "divide and conquer" strategy. Have a closer look at BLAPA, Norman. Decentralised, airline specific CC's who are blameless in the event of their (regular) failures since, how does it go again, oh yes "BLAPA are the pilots and the pilots are BLAPA. We're only as strong as our membership permits." Really Norman, do you expect those possessed of a rational mind to accept such shamelessly regurgitated bollocks?
Checklist:

1. Rational mind? Yep.
2. Accept? Yep. But only because it's true.

Originally Posted by LHC, on sixth bottle of Montrachet
.. but Norman, you continue to perplex with your blinkered support of a turgid, morally corrupt, broke organisation, who promises everything and delivers nothing..
Repeat of thoughts generated by bottle number 2, and countered by the truth.

Originally Posted by LHC, on seventh bottle of Montrachet
BLAPA .. also know that by fostering a sense of fear among the pilots they stand to greatly gain...
Nope - no feeling of fear here.

Originally Posted by LHC, on eighth bottle of Montrachet
You airline in rudderless, Norman,
Finally, enough is enough, and the plonk has rendered your thoughts as well as your typing unreadable.