PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilots Offered Work as Cabin Crew in January
Old 13th Dec 2009, 11:09
The Real Slim Shady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr 100%

PULLEEEEZE

NSF - you may not be able to get a Slim Shady to change his spots, but have a look at what colour his true spots are...
That is called ADVICE, based on hard won experience of the way the 40 Thieves worked within bmi: it doesn't, didn't change my view on the Thieves. It just demonstrates my humanist approach and concern for my colleagues who haven't yet seen the light!

The more I listen to Slim, and his more intelligent and eloquent fellow traveller Leo, the more convinced I am about the need for a union. I cannot really work out if these are decent guys with genuinely held views against all the evidence (that is known as a delusion incidentally)
NSF - I resemble that remark!

The evidence as to the efficacy of your beloved union is running pretty much at an all time low: in fact, not only has the dam burst, but the reservoir is looking dry and cracked.

Your, and several less eloquent and cogent others, beloved BALPA, has singularly failed to implement any coherent IR strategy, despite the silver words of the several tongued Brandon et al: the wreckage of the easyjet flexi crew scheme, and now the flexi cabin crew scheme, which even to a non Marxist like me, stinks of your cowardly union cohorts lunching in Mrs Miggins pie shop drowning your sorrows in Leo's much beloved Montrachet whilst the plan was hatched.

The fairy dust they have sprinkled in your eyes won't bring Santa or any little elves to your doors this Xmas with a sackful of jobs for you to choose from: but your BALPA Xmas card and the latest copy of The Log might arrive in time for you to use them to light the kindling on your fire.

In the spirit of Xmas tho Norman, think of the 3 wise men of Thomson, bmi and bmibaby who followed the BALPA star: they didn't find a child in the manger and they didn't take any gifts.

What they found was a dog: a dog bearing P45s.

Luckily, Leo and Slim were on hand to tell the 3 wise men that even though the BALPA mongrel had let them down, the hand of the blessed Mikey of Mullingar was open and jobs, security and a warm Irish welcome were available to some of the P45 holders.

Official Announcement:

BALPA today announced that it is changing its emblem to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the Union's stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!