PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 12th Dec 2009, 12:07
TwoRoles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnage

If that was your crews experience then that's great for your crew & passengers and any tips, etc should be fed back through the relevant channels. On my Hi-J 747 NIGHT flight it was the customers, especially club who endured a 3 1/2 hour 1st service and it would have been longer without a great team alongside me. It is not helpful to anyone, indeed its plain wrong to paint any given situation or negative experience our customers might currently experience as the fault of the CSD or the Crew from the perspective of the flightdeck, and to disrespect the work/effort that went on. I've always enjoyed a beer or a glass of vino with my f/d colleagues & have taken a tough stance on any of my cc colleagues who have shown disrespect towards your community and that will not change going forward.

At the end of the day you will tell it as you see it..... we however experience the reality of imposition and I for one will always stick to facts and rightly feed those back. I agree some of the changes will work given time, some need tweaking and some reversed. And NO that doesn't make me lazy, militant or obstructive.... it's the reality, in the cabin, that is affecting our bread & butter.... our customers premier experience. No amount of crass, bigoted & ignorant posts will change that.

We should all be included on this journey of change unfortunately our LT have taken a different & wholly unacceptable stance & the BALLOT results will show just how objectionable that stance is to me and my community.