PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 12th Dec 2009, 10:57
Carnage Matey!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I take it the 'crew' who support imposition are short-haul and therefore haven't experienced a full load, 747 Hi-J, Faulty AVOD, etc, etc, & the flight crew are insisting on hourly walk arounds...... WAKE-UP!! It ain't working, our customers, our crew and our brand are being severely hit. Some on here who aren't willing/able to see the realities in the cabin
Which is odd because as I posted previously, I did a flight to India which was almost exactly like that, plus a few extra curveballs thrown in, and the crew managed just fine. I think we all know that it's the CSDs who don't want it to work who are experiencing the problems, but the company is there to support and manager them until they can either operate with the new levels or find a different role more suited to their capabilities. One of the ironies is that whilst some CSDs are being 'pro-active'' in trying to sabotage the service, they don't realise that BA are monitoring these customer complaints coming in and can see which flights are abnormal and who the CSD was. It won't take them long to identify the self-selecting bunch who consistently have high levels of customer dissatisfaction and offer them some retraining.