PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocypria Airlines LTD Incident EPKT 2009-11-09
Old 11th Dec 2009, 07:05
tcas1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So as far as a very Experienced rocket scientist,JUDGE, fighter pilot,AIB investigator etc etc Mr Ptkay has decided that the crew should be fired and the airline put on the black list!!!
So what do you recommend we should do to Air France?They lost two a/c in the last 3 years.What about BA?? They lost one in London last year.
We are all waiting for your judgment.
I'm not sure what exactly happened and what was going through the mind of the crew but until the investigation is over i guess the only thing the airline can do is suspend them.
In my aviation career i learnt to never point a finger at someone. There are those who screwed up and those who will at some point. And that goes from the most minor to the most major incident.
I remind you of the top KLM Captain who many years ago was involved in the biggest aviation accident in Teneriffe. He was the first the airline called so he could help in the investigation only to find out that he was actually involved in it.
What i am trying to say is that it can happen to the best of us and that is something we should all keep in mind.
Safe flying !!