View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2009, 02:35
Der absolute Hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Within the last two years or less.

Babcock. FAGC.
FTS. FAGC.
Aeronav. FALA.

All produce their own notes for thte Air Law and Procedures examination.
The exams are computer generated and you know your result at once.
All the sets of notes have their own questions in them and you need to know the answers to as many as possible even if some of them do not make sense.
I was only given two chances at the exam by the Director so i got all three sets of notes and swotted all of them. On balance I think that the questions are more important than the notes. I think the preference order for me on that was.
FTS.
Aeronav.
Babcock.
I cannot remember how much the notes cost but there are are two or three books in each set and I seem to rmemeber that its close to a grand a set. Aeronav might be able to arrange a little private tutorial for you. That;s a good idea if you have any matters of principle on which you are stuck.
It is a very far cry from the old law exam which you might have written years ago. They do like having you go round the hold at Phalabora working out at what level you can reneter the pattern after a go round.
Hope that helps. You can Google the schoools of course and I am sure they'll Postnet the manuals to you for a vast cost-especially if that Dunmow is in Essex.