PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carlisle
Thread: Carlisle
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2009, 17:22
wildbillkelso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i thought you may have been mr r gordon the former licence holder of the airport seen as you know so much about it . so would you say they would be a possibility that once the warehouse is up and the airport wasn't still breaking even or still losing money , that the shareholders could demand the airport be sold or gotten rid of wound up or what ever . and would you agree if that were the case that mr tinkler would be totally innocent from such a decision as the share holders would have demanded it and not tinkler privately . making the case the share holders could do the dirty work for andrew and his good reputable name wouldn't be soiled and no portion of blame put on the man at the top .

Andrew himself might not be to bothered now as he already made his personal fortune out the airport selling it in effect back to him self where he is the largest share holder . so a good profit made there . anything else is a bonus . its the share holders who will lose out know if the development doesn't go through . job done . i do apologize if i got your identity wrong you don't seem arrogant and rude enough to be the current airport manager by all accounts . regards wildbillkelso . still think there's a hidden agenda .