PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 8th Dec 2009, 21:34
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Slidebustle,
I've been flying mainly on 757s, but from tomorrow onwards for the next three weeks, I'll be on the 767s to Moscow, Larnaca and Athens flights and they are packed! I'll let you know on Friday.

Slidebustle, you said that it's good for everyone to move around working different positions and I completely agree with you. Especially on the 767 when you have high Club loads it's up to the CSD to ensure there is a spread of experience in both cabins. It's unfair to the crew, passengers and the CSD of course. I have spent many a busy flight with over 100 club with brand new crew having to literally take them through the whole service routine which can be exhausting. I'm not moaning, as new crew are enthusiastic and a joy to work with, but when you have 100 club as we used to on the old matrix, it's hard work. I have to disagree with Dave747, I have and will always move crew if I see fit for the benefit of everyone, especially the passengers.
It's the mandatory part of the IFCE Pre-Flight Briefing Checklist that I adhere to.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 8th Dec 2009 at 21:45.