PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2009, 16:54
IheartMBT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnage Matey you wrote

[QUOTE]If your union reps are in the same boat as you can we assume that you are an old contract CSD, part-time, eager to retain a day to day veto over the way BA operates and have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar manipulating rosters to ensure maximum income for yourself? Or maybe you're are actually in a different boat? [QUOTE]

Some Facts for you:

1. Not all BASSA reps are CSDs
2. Not all BASSA reps are on the old contract
3. Not all BASSA reps are part time

As for your closing comment, dont get me started on scheduling The scheduling that phone me and the scheduling that phones my hubby are worlds apart. Whenever we have had child care probs or a family prob my hubby phones scheduling to sort it as all I recieve is SORRY NOT ABLE TO. I have known my husband to ask not to be used and he hasnt. If I so much as try and swop ANYTHING due to genuine probs, it is not possible. So please DONOT talk to me about manipulating rosters. I would like to add before someone misunderstands, I find flight ops alot more helpful than crew ops.