PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC "Work to rule"
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2009, 15:09
Kiltie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I share Bullet190's opinion. I am pestered constantly by FOs wanting to ask for direct routings for no pressing reason. We have a published flight plan and I always fly it unless the controller offers something different. It's not my place in the scheme of good manners and protocol to ask for shortcuts.

B190 what you refer to is commonplace.... (FL310 northbound until out of MAD airspace).... with which CFMU have no doubt made your company aware with their various CTOT slots; file an internal report and your Nav or Perf manager should be able to default your plog to refelect the lower level in future.

Yes I can read WCF (that'll be concern and not sarcasm I assume?), but having had some friends have a look at this thread to reassure me I wasn't going mad, we all find your prose very difficult to understand. Your writing style seems to have been influenced so much by your anger it doesn't flow well and is difficult to follow. If you had made clear reference to what you were referring to with your sentence beginning "FOR THE LAST TIME......" I don't think my confusion would have ensued.