PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2009, 14:46
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by 1heartMBT
But I have been paying a union to represent me and I hope that they have mine and their best interests at heart.
I know for sure BA dont.
1heart,
I disagree, sadly they do not have my interest at heart. BASSA were proposing everything I was against contrary to BA's very reasonable proposals which I have accepted. The late finish, working an extra day, etc, etc which has been posted several times on this thread.

If we go back , BASSA were against fixed links on EF for which BA were prepared to give us a payment for in order to achieve more productivity from the long turnarounds that we do.
Where are we now? We'll probably end up doing them for nothing in the future! Talk about shooting oneself in the foot! So please don't tell me they have our interests at heart.

I am a real CSD for BA having been in BA for well over a quarter of a century, not a management spy and I WIll NOT STRIKE and throw my job away.

PS. Please keep flying the flag Fincastle, just hope the militants do not ruin your's and Mrs Fin's travel arrangements.