PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2009, 13:55
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But I have been paying a union to represent me and I hope that they have mine and their best interests at heart.
I know for sure BA dont.
IheartMBT it is comments like this that make me weep. You HOPE? that they have your best interests at heart???? This is far more serious than just closing your eyes and HOPING for the best - our jobs are at stake. Actually you have more to lose than most - if your husband is a pilot you have put 2 livelihoods at risk. What on earth will you do if this strike causes BA to collapse?

Then you say that BA don't have our best interests at heart. That is rubbish. BA's interest is one thing and one thing only - the survival of our company. Pure and simple. And that one thing is most definitely in our best interests. If they did not make the savings and allowed this company to collapse, we would be the first to complain about management negligence. Keeping our jobs or taking a crew member off. I know which one I prefer.

I am BA cabin crew. I have VOTED NO to save my job. I will come to work on strike days.

I am BA cabin crew and the above post represents my own personal viewpoint and not that of BA.