PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2009, 03:52
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a CSD on a recent trip who changed all of the working positions because the CSD refused to do a trolley and said it was not part of the job description.
That CSD also deserves to be ejected from the company. Clearly they are out for themselves and don't give a jot about anyone else, their own crew for a start, let alone their passengers, managers or shareholders.

One would like to think that by making their colleagues work even harder purely because of their own laziness, they've illustrated very well to those crew as to WHY they should vote NO - to remove such power from these old crocks who are past their sell by date. I hope one or more of the crew reported this to the company so that the said individual can be disciplined (I believe that even their own union have told them to follow the impositions for now, so they are acting on their own). If not, Alexandraa, don't hesitate to treat them like any other useless or disruptive colleague. In a choice between yourself and the CSD, I'm fairly certain which side BA would believe!

Why should BA have to employ such a lazy ne'er-do-well? Because their mates that run the union say so?

Here is proof, if you ever needed it, as to why Wicked Willie has the full backing of the board in taking on these self-centred, greedy old BASSA diehards.

I expect we'll hear some more from the willie bashers on this subject.