PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Dec 2009, 00:12
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the strike would have more credibility if the union actually had a stated plan of action for negotiations after this and do they know what kind of things they will be suggesting to save over £100m when BA remove the impositions which there will probably need to be more savings required, should pre-Nov 16th/Dec 1st crew complements be reinstated. Pay cut anyone?? How about all of us being forced on new fleet?? The union seem to think a Yes vote will either make Willie/Bill go away, or that it is a message to say ''no''to impositions - this is before the union know if it's contractual or not as we won't know until after the strike (should there be one!!)

This whole situation is causing so much stress and worry for everyone.... I'm sure other workers in BA, our customers who have flights booked and not least of all us! I for one am feeling extremely stressed and overwhelmed with worry (sounds OTT but it is mine/colleagues job/livelyhood that you enjoy that we are talking about).