PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 6th Dec 2009, 11:11
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC, there seem to be some amazing coincidences here. I mean, you just happened to fly with one person who was actually at court, and happened to have the exact same opinion on the result as you do. Remarkable. Your flights always seem to be the ones that are disastrous and as luck has it one of your "top" gold ECHs was on it (how do you determine if they are a "top" or a "bottom" ECH?). And he and the other ECHs commented on it being an absolute disaster, which also, remarkaby coincidentally, reinforces all of your arguments against imposition.

Have you not done a single flight under the new crewing levels that has gone OK?

Now I'm a trusting person, but I think there are others out there that, when we have pax and CC and FD here talking about how it can easily be (and has been already) done without it being a disaster, who might find that this either lacks credibility or that the people providing the service are either not up to scratch or - worse- simply not trying, so they can get those comment cards and wave them around to prove their "point".

BTW I'm with Lurker, no-one gets anywhere by slagging other posters off, and it really says more about the poster than the target. I myself have been admonished when I've let my heart rule my head on here. But I do think it is important to get an accurate assessment.

My flight from BKK-BAH last night would have been more than acceptable with 3 CC for 35 x J class PAX if my LCD screen hadn't looked like a lava lamp screensaver - which mysteriously corrected itself when the aircraft bumped down back in Bahrain!

Thank heavens for laptops....