PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC "Work to rule"
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2009, 11:31
Wing Commander Fowler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh and will the idiot who started this whole "failed atco wannabe / failed pilot wannabe" thing please own up to it (if you have the brass) as I'm now getting hate mail from people hehe! Mods can you find that post please?

FOR THE LAST TIME I REPEAT - SOMEONE SUGGESTED I MIGHT BE A FAILED ATCO WANNABE WHICH I REPLIED TO IN KIND!!!!

That post has now been deleted by the mods and so as I have already stated this thread has become very corrupted!

Now I have nothing whatsoever but respect for controllers in general, the spanish now excluded! I am however starting to wonder about some on here now as this is starting to look like a pilot bashing thread giving controllers the ability to get stuff off their chests that's clearly been lingering for some considerable time!

To straighten other things on record - I generally thank controllers for directs, I do not feel I have a god given right to anything. I was not brought up that way.

Now please all, get over your "chips" and please lets get back to a normal disussion.

Its now been proved by one of the "doubters" that action IS going on, I still feel that it is a futile action that no-one will benefit from. There's just massive and damaging waste going on.

Thats my opinion and I am entirely entitled to that no?