PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So where are all the jobs then?
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2009, 11:28
cptcollins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every damn operator is usuing CTC sausages - that's where all the jobs are.
Yup, they most certainly are! In fact, couldn't have said it better myself PAPI-74. In fact that probably explains why I've been working behind a desk for the majority of 2009, with a pretty little blue book sitting at home collecting dust waiting patiently for CTC to call me with some good news. Funny that...

Hope they come unstuck, as I hear from most airlines that they are very much under performing.
Maybe paying a bit more for a more experienced SnrFO rather than a 200hr bod isn't such a bad idea.
Amazing! You sir, are an ignoramus imbecile. Read 'The Log' and called it gospel did you? It's ironic, because I hear from most airlines that they tend to avoid recruiting fatuous morons.

I refuse to believe that any of us, be it CTC, FTE, Cabair, OAT or self improvers didn't put 100% into that little blue book after sacrificing so much for the chance. I have certainly seen many, many sources suggesting CTC cadets are of excellent standard, as I have of cadets from other training schools. Scrapping is counter productive during tough times and certainly doesn't represent the professionalism in which we were encouraged to adhere in the cockpit. I personally wish everyone currently struggling in this industry, regardless of their training background the upmost advocacy in persuing their RHS ambitions.

Last edited by cptcollins; 5th Dec 2009 at 11:45.