PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2009, 12:17
itsroxc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rejected

well I went for the interview and was pretty nervous. I think I'm lacking experience and confidence, and something really unique that they will want me for. So for those who still have interviews, just be yourself and be confident and really research some more about why you want to do it, less idn's, be straightforward, don't make a lame joke haha, and be enthusiastic

The competition is so high, I hope everyone that got to stage 2 or 3 or are/have done this programme are very happy. It would just be so amazing if I could start earlier since I've already spent 2 years in another field....

But considering my circumstances (costs etc), I'm going to continue uni and then get a private licence during the next few years and see how I go. Either way, I will still want to fly whenever I can!

Goodluck to everyone else, and this has been a great experience and I know that I have much more to work on....if only I could work on that while they take me on board. But some things just don't work out just yet, but I want it alot so in time, it will happen.