PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 3rd Dec 2009, 18:03
CFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not agreeing to anything, pretty much. No discretion, no alleviations, refusal to turn up to meetings because the company wants to discuss something else than to what union wants to talk about, walking out of meetings when they don't like what they hear, making crew stay 2 local nights after disruption instead of getting home asap (legal limits permitting), lying to members about what the company wants, ostracising non-believers, and general no no no no no culture.
Gg, I disagree with much of the above. Both Unions have regularly granted alleviations over the years to keep the operation running. With regard to the two local nights on an inbound long range service, well that is the agreement that both parties come to, Whats the point of having agreements if they are regularly broken? Saying that I think all concerned feel that that particular agreement is due for an overhaul. Lying and ostracising - I feel its more of a personal issue with you.

I know that BA management are willing and ready to come to the table
How do you know this? Its contrary to what has recently been issued by UNITE?