PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Scandal
Thread: AAC Scandal
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2002, 16:59
E3scumbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeep,

I think I know who you think that is, but in my opinion, for what it's worth, I think you're wrong. He admitted patronage of this site before and i don't think he'd hide again, he's bigger than that.

I think the more important question, or one of them is why is the AAC transferring WO1's regardless of background or their sharp pencilling skills. Surely if a big badge holder is of the correct calibre they should be applying for a commission in the wonderful anti admin corps, thus leaving us mere mortals with an opportunity to bring experience and also give the corps a few years before going onto LSL/continuance. I say at this point, Rank does not necessarily bring experience, unless you want to look up peoples bottoms with a fine tooth comb.

Here's a thing, there are some very capable, experienced NCO's/SNCO Pilots/Commanders (and, granted some not so !) on their last chance to apply for transfer. There are, as we are more than aware, a limited number of transfer places available. Why then transfer WO's who have a very limited number of years left, not as many as the time bar is for in some cases and, may then go on in subsequent years to apply for a commission, thus having taken a transfer slot from someone who can now no longer apply.

Discuss

Is it scandal or just scandalous ?