PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Dec 2009, 14:10
keel beam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Fleet

I always thought that the New Fleet was associated with the A380 and B787. So on that basis, I am certain New Fleet will happen.

I speculate that the A380 and B787 will end up doing the "lucrative" routes. So if this IS BASSA's line of thinking (though to be honest, reading through these threads I find it hard to believe at the moment) they would be upset at the "New Fleet" as all the money making routes will disappear.

BASSA have missed an opportunity by not negotiating.

I was beginning to find this thread monotonous, but new blood has ignited my interest with well thought out arguments.

To CFC et al, if you would be so kind to answer the questions put to you, "we" as readers and contributors would have a much better appreciation of where you are coming from. The attitude of "because I said so" does not wash. I, and I imagine most of the contributors here, are information hungry. To get a balanced view of the CC situation and thoughts, throwing your toys out of the pram does not help. You would get far more appreciation if your arguments were well put, even if people did not agree with you. I would also think that you may feel satisfaction that you have put your points over in an adult way.

Just for the record I do work for BA, though not in CC, so I want as much reasoned information as possible from BOTH sides, but at the moment it is rather one sided!