PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 30th Nov 2009, 23:38
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tiramisu, I'm quite looking forward to the challenge aswell!! OK I realise it may not work but then it might do, however I will do the service and SEP requirements as BA say they want me to, like we all should! I will work hard, the same as I do now, but if it's workable (which must of the matrix does) then I will accept just work harder (how many flights do you have plenty of time to sit around reading the daily rag?? plenty) OK, there are some hang ups I have like up to 2 less crew on a MAN which may not work etc, but on the other hand, some of it is no problem, it might well work on some flights and not on others.... I'm sure the matrix will be tweaked if so but I don't think it's really that unreasonable. It may be abit trial and error at first, like I'm sure LGW was.... some ex-LGW crew say it was terrible... some say it was perfectly fine..... we will just wait and see, I will form my opinion when I've done enough sectors to be in a place to say if it works and is reasonable... or not as the case may be, no question about it we will be working harder but somethings got to give! I'm not going to whinge about it trying to make it NOT work, it's irrational!