PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 29th Nov 2009, 11:40
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CFC and A Lurker, you both claim to have received calls yet you don't say what those calls were about. Were they asking you which way you were voting? Were they putting pressure on you to vote No as BASSA claim?

My question as to was it a "Waterside manager" that phoned, or actually someone you knew, has been answered and I thank you; the rest of my question hasn't, which based on your past form (CFC) suggests you are being evasive once more, or you need time to describe these conversations in a manner which suits your argument.

As for whether it's my business, as a former premium FF who stopped flying BA because of the miserable and off-putting attitude of some of their tired old staff, to offer my opinions on how both BASSA members and BA can get me (and probably many others) flying BA again, fortunately that is none of "your business". I and the mods think I do and that's all that matter thank heavens. You cannot throw your BASSA weight around in this thread as you can and do on other forums.

If you don't like my opinions, that is your prerogative, but I am afraid you are going to have to lump them if the moderators consider that I have a right to participate in the thread. You'll just have to get over it.

Please stop your diversionary "it's got nothing to do with you" tactics and answer the questions that we continue to pose on this thread, and from which you continually hide.