PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 29th Nov 2009, 09:50
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Courtney, "Enjoy" is hardly the word to use when the creeps that run BASSA risk costing their many members their jobs.

I think is it important that BASSA members have a place to read about the amateurish and destructive behaviour of their so-called leaders as far as relations with the company are concerned.

However, I do realise the pro-BASSA mob love their little cliches and love playing the blame game on everyone else, so call me a union basher if it makes you feel better. Of course, had you bothered to read my comments in this thread where I said well-run unions are important, it might have made you look not quite so ignorant.

It must irritate you intensely that so many people can see through the rather flimsy BASSA facade and this thread continues to offer BA Cabin crew a rather more complete set of facts on which to base their ballot decision - and hopefully their next BASSA election decisions as well.