PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Nov 2009, 19:48
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a bit late in the day here in the Far East, but if someone here can suggest copying BASSA with every negative feedback form (that doesn't criticise the person pushing for it I assume), could I suggest that everyone please make sure that if they are slightly suspicious that criticism of a BASSA dinosaur might not make it back to the company, that they pocket it and post it or email their comments when they land.

Similarly, if you've voted no, please let your manager know, so that the company can actually sort out the wheat from the entirely deplorable chaff.

I do believe our national flag carrier can beat these greedy, self serving pre-privatisation dinosaurs and become a company that looks after the very employees that the BASSA dinosaurs are trying to use to look after their own cushty numbers.

And what pompous, er, person thinks passengers shouldn't be involved in this discussion?

It shows the colours of these idiots that they think passengers have no right to discuss this issue.

VOTE NO AND QUIT BASSA!

(And remember that many of us "passengers" love cabin crew, we just hate the detestable BASSA DINOSAURS trying to use you to look after themselves!).