PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Nov 2009, 16:16
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You mention you have done some flights already with not much change....I have and have seen a notable drop in service to our most loyal premium pax. If you doubt me, volunteer for No6 -777 or No7 -747 on your next trip, then come back to this forum and say how it went.
This one made me chuckle.

Bear in mind that the number of personnel conducting the service has not changed! One has been dropped and the poor old CSD has been forced to get out of their office, stop watching the in flight movie and grab a trolley.

Sadly the only ones who complain about the audacity of the company to 'force' them to do this are the ones who never bothered to get out of the CSD 'office' in the first place. I am pleased to know that the majority of CSD's did this as a matter of course and they have noticed no difference in the working routines.

The routine is perfectly workable, just ask LGW, the service can be to a high standard IF THE CREW WISH IT TO BE SO.

If I have to file an ASR due to the cabin not being ready for landing then the CSD/Purser name will be at the front of the narrative.

Have fun.