PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Nov 2009, 10:22
deeceethree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Correct Desertia, it is shocking. And it doesn't support CFC's contention that "even the Yes voters do not want to strike or harm the company in any way, in fact most of the Yes voters have voted this way because of their passion and loyalty for BA which many on this thread just cannot see."

Passion and loyalty? Where? No I think passion and loyalty seems to be a euphemism for 'Cabin crew Ts & Cs are sacrosanct - go mess with everybody elses Ts & Cs!'.

There is every chance that the decrease in premium customer satisfaction ratings is due to the militants loudly harping on about their 'problems' in front of, and to, passengers (plenty of evidence of that going on). Unfortunately the customer satisfaction card/form process is deeply flawed anyway - cabin crew have been seen to destroy the forms from passengers that criticise them. I think the newer forms were designed with a seal-down flap to get past the problem of crew reading the forms. So seeing comments such as "encourage the pax to fill a comment card on the flight ensuring all flight details are on it. photo copy it and give BASSA a copy" is interesting - copy the form? I wonder how many rules (data protection?) that transgresses?