PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Nov 2009, 09:50
Perry-oaks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as the latest figures released by BA for October show a decrease in Customer Satisfaction in the Premium Cabins.
And of course nothing to do with the CF campaign to 'prove' the service routines don't work.

Here are just a couple of comments from the numerous threads, shocking!

Originally Posted by Jess Fletcher
I spoke with a number of passengers during the service & explained in some detail why this new service was being introduced. They gave their full support to us & several commented, that that was now no difference between the flag carrier & the low cost airlines.
Originally Posted by u-pack-u-stack
encourage the pax to fill a comment card on the flight ensuring all flight details are on it. photo copy it and give BASSA a copy before you put in the mailbox in crc. explain to pax that change will never happen if they don't complain!!
Originally Posted by Psioneer
We're only telling it like it is, how we feel, why we're no longer going "the extra mile", why BA can no longer rely on our "goodwill" to cover up their failings.
If pax want to see it as "...a bit like a low-key dirty protest" then so be it.
Hello! we are in dispute with our employers!!!
Originally Posted by NJR@D1L
As per many posts on here.STICK TO THE STANDARDS/ROUTINES LAID DOWN BA and let it **uking fall to bits.

Stop trying to make it work.If we do then they'll take another crew member off next year and where will it stop?.

If you are one of the MUPPETS posting on the DARKSIDE.......STOP giving them suggestions and clues on how this can work.WAKE UP FOR **** SAKE.YOU ARE KILLING OUR JOB!!

More importantly,if you are one of the kiss ass CSD's,why can you not smell the coffee?.Stick to your trolley,leave the IFE for 3 hours,stop running crew round the aircraft to help BA get away with this IMPOSITON.Why are you doing it?,more brownie points at your next review?.Again.WAKE UP!!

As above keep these reports rolling in for weeks to come.I can assure you these will not just be seen as teething problems they will be long term.They will not go away.

Can I urge all CSD's to just give each galley a load of comments forms to hand out for complaints,as you do not have time to deal with passengers for ten minutes at a time.Please take any left over comments forms and save them for 'big' complaint days.

I have collected over 300 comments form and will be giving each crew member a couple each at the briefing.

I will not have time to say hello to First and Golds,reset IFE for 2-3 hours and as for IFA's on Pursers,well sorry as I'm doing the Purser role myself together with many other things I just won't have time will I!!