PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 28th Nov 2009, 06:09
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've read it a few times and can understand your frustration but I think you have come to the wrong forum for advice - reading any previous page will prove that to you.
CFC, the mere fact that Alexandraa took the time to come here is probably more a reflection of the complete baloney to be found on the BASSA-censored boards. She most certainly has come to the right forum for advice, because at least here she can see both sides of the story.

And I'm sure if she takes the time to read this thread, she will be able to make a more informed decision.

Who's trying to scare who here? She might regret voting NO?

Considering all the information that is available here and not given to BASSA members by their untrustworthy union leadership, voting yes to IA would be a slap in the face that these "leaders" richly deserve - and would signal to the company that many BASSA members are willing to share in the fight to revive the company, not try and kick it when it's down just to protect their own lucrative little niches.

With these selfish individuals out of the way, BA cabin crew can find some educated, unselfish representatives who want to work with the company to the benefit of all of its employees and other stakeholders.

VOTE NO AND RESIGN FROM BASSA!