PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Intercockpit Training/Investments/Aviation Future
Old 26th Nov 2009, 10:33
Dinho Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying is...

Definitely will try to gather more information about the academy and attend their info day...

BUT I will probably will start with the good ol' PPL and then transition to a higher level.

I don't think flying turboprops or even piston as an ATPL is bad, though off course it's more astonishing to be a jet pilot... But someone has to fly the turbo and props... Maybe I will do some hours as an instructor, which is fine for me too...

Some flying is better than no flying at all... But like in any area there is a need to be persistent. Thanks for your encouraging post and good luck to those out there...
I will try to focus on my enginnering job for at least one year before taking any great leap towards commercial flying and meanwhile might be that the economy and the industry change for better...

Like I said some flying is better than no flying at all, and even GA aircraft like the Cirrus look like Boeing 737NG with all the goodies... Off course the reciprocal engines are not as reliable and efficient as a turbofan engine, but since it's still flying, and flying is a pleasure, people should happy when they are doing what they like... so good luck to all... I already envy those guy flying old cessnas... LOL!