PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 25th Nov 2009, 12:16
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again for the illiterate. I do not bash BASSA the union, and I've stated that I see value in unions. BASSA could have done all manner of good over this past year instead of their petulant, schoolgirl foot-stamping. The current BASSA leadership are slubberdegullions and ne'er-do-wells and BASSA members are being sold out and used.

This is not BASSA-bashing, it's BASSA LEADER-bashing and I'll keep doing it until enough of it gets through the BASSA propoganda and the members find out how badly their amateurish dramatic society have represented them.

Perhaps reading in the paper that there are soon to be a few hundred more trained CC on the dole queue, who would happily swap places with them, will make BASSA members a little bit more suspicious when their leaders tell them the recession is over and all is well - which is of course complete and utter rubbish.

The removal of power from these witless union oligarchs can only be a good thing for both the company and the cabin crew.

And I cannot even begin to understand the intelligence of someone who enthuses about the idea of "IA" as if in some way it is a good thing. That's like a lemming saying "I can't wait to jump off the cliff!".