PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 25th Nov 2009, 08:22
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The vitriol that spills out here is truly perplexing and thankfully does not seem to be reflected on the line.
Ottergirl,

I totally agree with you that the current climate on the line is extremely professional in the fact of such uncertainty and the possibility of IA.

I must be honest and say that I don't see much vitriol on this thread except that that comes from a minority of posters who seem to have the warped idea that anyone who posts an opinion on here is a Cabin Crew hater. Ironically nothing could be further from the truth it is just that certain posters have swallowed to BASSA rhetoric pill so completely they cannot see the woods for the trees!

The vast majority of posters on this thread and the previous thread want good, reliable and accurate representation for the Cabin Crew. The exasperation and annoyance occasionally voiced within these posts are aimed squarely at the lies, maltruths and irresponsible attitude of those who are there to represent the majority membership of BASSA. Nothing more.

You, the Cabin Crew, have been backed into a corner by your Union with warped facts, lack of communication outside of some chest beating mass meetings and a smear campaign of leaflets that contain no fact.

This has been shown by, I would say, the majority of crew STILL having no idea as to what the IA is about!

Be very, very careful how you use your vote, be absolutely sure you know why you are voting and what the possible, legal or not legal, consequences may be.

Best of luck.