PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 4
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2009, 08:18
Mike16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Monty

I totally agree with your comments, but the person who put the comment labelled all from EMA as benefit scroungers and of a dirty nature, and that BHX was more special, to be labelled in this way is very offensive, like you all airports and all airlines have a certain mix of pax.
EMA may have a lot of Lo co airlines and tro be fair i fly mainly EZY where the crew and pax are fine, same for BMI baby too, i have flown FR only once to Dublin and i have to say even though i do not like that airline the majority of pax on my flight there and return were mainly business clients.
I understand that certain routes do tend to carry a certain clientel like younger folk etc, but in this day and age we are not ina position to label anyone who is a customer, we should be grateful of there support in these hard times we are experiencing at this time.
The East midlands economy too is doing very well too in these harsh times and is actually slighty up on an national average when it comes to house prices, employment and retail growth.

Well take care everyone

Mike