PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2009, 05:03
itsroxc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thankss 404 titan

I was actually in the very same position back in 1986. I couldn’t afford the AUD$30,000.00 that it cost then to get my CPL. I solved it by getting a full time job, going to Uni three nights a weak and learning to fly on Saturdays paid for with my own savings. It took me five years to get my degree and four years to get my CPL with no debt at the end.

Everything is possible in this world. Sometimes though you just need to think outside the box and not be in such a rush.
That really puts things into perspective. I mean, anything you really really want takes time and effort and if you really wanted it you wouldn't give up, which is what you did, and what I'll do. Patience!

If CX doesn't accept me-which is highly likely due to the competition BUT I'm still trying my best. If they don't accept me though I'm seriously going to need answers and advice on what they want or think I should improve on.

I think I'll continue uni full time- I don't have that many hours anyways, keep working as much as I can and get some steady hours every week. And if that doesn't work out I'll graduate by the time I'm 24, and work/get a license on the side.

my initial interview is tmr :S quite scared but it will be ok, cadet or not I'm going to be a pilot!

now....back to studyinggg or trying to! haha