PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 24th Nov 2009, 13:59
flybymerchant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just answer the questions Fume....pretty please

Tiramisu, don't pander to him!

Fume Event has been asked some very simple but important questions on this thread that we all know he SHOULD know the answers to...and he YET AGAIN refuses to answer!

Is it that he blindly peddles his incredibly blinkered union line to his colleagues even though he knows he cannot back it up or justify it?......

Or is it that he knows that the answers would so obviously illuminate BASSA's deplorable and unjustifiable position.....a position that it would appear is deliberately asking (or is it telling?) the hard-working cabin crew majority to risk their jobs, their livelihoods, their futures and indeed those of ALL of their BA colleagues, TO PROTECT THE CUSHY NUMBER OF JUST A FEW SENIOR HEATHROW BASSA REPS' LIFESTYLES?!

What I find most incredible in this sorry affair is that no-one dares to ask BASSA to justify to its members why it can't answer these simple questions....'you only need to know that you don't need to know, trust no-one but us, we've got your best interests at heart, like we did with the regions, and with Gatwick' etc etc! -

Why has Fume Event refused to post my shortlist of questions on the BASSA forum or on CF? It's not as if anyone's victimised for difference of opinion on that shining beacon of honest & fair discussion.....why not ask your Reps to justify why they are threatening to bankrupt your and my company by answering some basic questions? What have they/you got to hide?

If BALPA couldn't answer even ONE of these questions satisfactorily, the ballot would be off, pure and simple. How can I vote on what is demonstrably rotten information?

I have asked Fume on this thread numerous times for clarification of his and BASSAs untenable position, yet he either goes quiet for a couple of days, or more recently tries to deflect attention from his glaring ignorance by accusing other work groups of anti-cabin-crew sentiment.....like I said last time, save that sort of behaviour for the playground/BASSA forum. Over here, we want reasoned, justified,open and frank adult discussion. This isn't about one work group having a problem with another (although the other fora tell a different story!), it is now, and always has been about BASSA, and its stranglehold on our mutual employer, British Airways and perhaps even more importantly its stranglehold on the individual Cabin-Crew members within BA.

Please do yourself (and your credibility as a poster) a favour by making the next thing that you post here a list of answers to the basic questions that people have directly asked you on this thread....either that or at least an acknowledgement that you cannot answer those important questions, and by implication, that your union, BASSA also cannot, but more importantly WILL NOT answer these questions.......see you in two days time