PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 24th Nov 2009, 13:52
StoneyBridge Radar

Location: South of MAN, North of BHX, and well clear of Stoke ;-)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr

I see that a few of my posts have been censored off but a certain strain of thinking is allowed to permeate this thread ie anti BA cabin crew.

That should be the name of this thread: The Anti-BA Cabin Crew thread
Fume

I can almost hear you shouting "Infamy, Infamy..."

I think, far from being an anti-CC thread, there is general bewilderment amongst other company staff, the travelling public and other people within the trade, over what this is really all about. These people don't buy the BASSA spin and distasteful war analogies because they simply don't add up.

Those same people have come on here and have put questions to BASSA members and IA supporters for clarification and to give you an opportunity to help us understand your cause.

All they have got back in return is silence, more BASSA soundbites, contradicting "facts" and vicious tongue-lagging.

Stop ignoring the awkward questions and give a straight answer!

It leaves the impression that BASSA is a creaking, self-depracating dinosaur, kicking and screaming itself into extinction, dragging down a company and many other of its employees into a dark era of uncertainty and financial disaster.

BASSA OUT - Common sense & negotiation IN.