PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retire expat pilots, regulator warns; meeting tomorrow
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 13:12
airflirt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear jimmygill, that was a well written reply. i hope toptup gets the answer. i am only stating fact when i say that youngsters are doing a great job so far. mediocrity is not evil as jimmy has rightly pointed out.growing countries like india have far fewer resources than they are ready to believe. and every attempt at recruiting hot-shots (like toptup) comes with a hefty price tag and even heftier arrogance and attitude. and nobody becomes proficient unless thay are put through the paces. i agree that safety needs a lot more emphasis. DGCA india has far more conservative stance . proof!!! look a indian rules, which are always far more conservative than icao mandate. india of late has been in news for wrong reasons, like strikes and scuffles etc. i hope sanity returns soon.

dear toptup, you call me dispicable. look at you. you have turned a nice little debate into a slanging match. you have to take your remarks else where. this board can do without your downright preposterous tone & inferior usage of language.your standards have only dropped since i first read your post. as far i go , my relatively superior education only allows me so much response to your muck. i shall behold myself from replying to your abuse in future. as for you, with that tone and tenor, even well meaning remarks of yours will be taken in wrong spirit everytime.
live happy in your ghetto world
god bless.

Last edited by airflirt; 24th Nov 2009 at 02:39.