PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:17
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are advocating, on an open forum, that people are not at risk when giving their names for the court hearing.
I am sorry you feel I am advocating that people put their name to the petition as that was not my intention; if you read my post again you will see that nowhere do I suggest such a thing. I did however want to point out that YOUR assertion that they will end up footing the bill MAY NOT be the case. As for these being employment tribunal cases, indeed they are; unfortunately the only recent High court action was the BALPA 'right to strike' action which was withdrawn after three days of wrangling so would not give us a comparison for cost or time purposes, although BALPA did meet the cost.
As to being poorly informed, nothing I have written in my posts can not be verified either on the BALPA press release website or the Law network so I consider such a statement to be a personal attack. Attack my views by all means but not me!