PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 20th Nov 2009, 14:07
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In regards to the increase of tax. The union(s) have only announced the tax increase for LGW crew, for some reason. I find this very odd, as we're on hourly pay. No announcement of tax increase at LHR - for meal allowances. Yet. I can't help but think that this announcement is to gain support for the union from LGW members. That's how the re-deployment issue was announced as well.

I think it's rotten to the core, to be honest. Members are being bullied - FACT. Information is with-held - FACT. Information is misleading - FACT.

The tactics are getting more and more disgusting. The sooner this is all over and done with, the better. I can pretty much guarantee that there won't be a strike on the 21st/before Christmas. How do I know this? Several reps are rostered to fly, and they will have arranged their time off in advance for any strike.

The "YES" mob who claim that "everyone" on their crew is voting YES, have got to get a grip. Do you really think that a few NO voters would tell you? Why are you asking anyone at all how they're voting anyway? It's a secret ballot, and it's not your right to ask, nevermind know what others are voting.

Gg